Cara Chittenden is an attorney at Rebecca W. Geyer & Associates, PC, where her practice focuses on the areas of estate planning, estate and trust administration, elder law, guardianships, pre-nuptial agreements, and special needs planning. Cara earned her a bachelor’s degree in Public Health from Indiana University, and graduated from the Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law in 2007. In the early years of her career, Cara practiced in the areas of family law and civil litigation, and this background helps her serve clients with compassion and understanding as they navigate complex legal matters.
Cara is a member of the Indianapolis Bar Association, including its Estate Planning and Administration Section, and the Indiana State Bar Association, including its Elder Law Section and Probate, Trust & Real Property Section. Cara is also active in the community and serves on the Brebeuf Jesuit Preparatory School Alumni Board, the Boone County Community Foundation’s Women of Impact Group, and is a member of the Zionsville Rotary.
Cara and her husband, Craig, have two children and live in Zionsville. In her spare time, Cara enjoys running, baking, and spending time with her family.
- Estate Planning
- Estate and Trust Administration
- Elder Law
- Pre-Nuptial Agreements
- Special Needs Planning
- Indiana State Bar Association, Member
- Indianapolis State Bar Association Family Law, Litigation, and Animal Law Sections, Member
- Indianapolis Bar Association’s Estate Planning and Administration Section, Member, Present
- Indiana State Bar Association, Probate, Trust & Real Property Section and Elder Law Section, Member
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Indiana
- U.S. Court of Appeals 7th Circuit
- Indiana University School of Law, Indianapolis, Indiana
- Juris Doctor - 2007
- Honors: Order of Barristers
- Indiana University School of Public and Environmental Affairs
- Bachelor of Science
- Major: Public Health