Cara M. Chittenden is an Associate Attorney at Rebecca W. Geyer & Associates, PC. Cara has extensive experience in family law and civil litigation, and she uses this background to serve her clients with compassion and understanding. Cara earned her Bachelor’s degree in Public Health from Indiana University, and her JD from the Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law. Prior to joining the firm, Cara served as a Courtroom Deputy Clerk for the Honorable William T. Lawrence in the United States District Court of Southern Indiana.
Cara is a current member of the Indianapolis Bar Association’s Estate Planning and Administration Section, and is also a member of the Indiana State Bar Association, including its Probate, Trust & Real Property Section and its Elder Law Section.
Cara and her husband, Craig, have two children and live in Zionsville, Indiana. In her spare time, Cara enjoys running, baking, and spending with her family.
- Estate Planning
- Estate Admin & Probate
- Elder Law
- Veterans Benefits
- Same Sex Marriage Needs
- Business & Commercial Law
- Indiana State Bar Association, Member
- Indianapolis State Bar Association Family Law, Litigation, and Animal Law Sections, Member
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Indiana
- U.S. Court of Appeals 7th Circuit
- Indiana University School of Law, Indianapolis, Indiana
- Juris Doctor
- Indiana University School of Public and Environmental Affairs
- Bachelor of Science